Saturday, October 8, 2011

Rambling 8: Let It Rain

Nope, not a drop yet. Georgetown Market Days  has begun. Come on down. I'm leaving shortly ro relieve Jennifer D, MamaDs shortly. I'll only be there for a couple of hours. The wonderful thing about having a younger partner is that they do the setting up and breaking down. I wish I had that kind of energy and physical ability still.

Rain is still predicted for later - just like I wished. Hope, hope hope we get some rain. Everything is so dry and dusty. Maybe in tomorrow's ramblings I'll have something good to report.

Meantime come and visit. I promise you Jenny D has some great bags using beautiful materials, also, burp cloths, bibs etc for babies. And don't forget to look at Annarella Girl. Lots of new dresses, jumpers and onesies. And cute headbands to go with them.

So have I begged enough? See you.

No comments: