Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Rambling 11: Words

When I decided to blog every day in October, I wasn't sure I had enough thoughts to share. Well, the jury is still out on that. Often there is nothing thoughtful about my ramblings. I'm not sure they are worthy of the name, but I am finding enough to scribble along about. It's turned into a self-serving journal. And I'm enjoting it. Thankfully, you, my readers, have not grumbled, fallen asleep from boredom, or at least you've had the good manners not to tell me. (lol)

Are there words you like for the sound of them or the image they conjure up. One of my favorites is discombobulate. So many syllables, so many vowels, so much confusion. It is what it means. And fun to say. The spitting out of b's is so gratifying. Here are some other fun b words = baby, belly, boobs, Butler, Betty Boop, breathe, butter, begone, bye bye, brood, bling. Try saying them and see if you don't smile. B's are happy letters.. You can really put a lot of feeling into the b. Do you have favorite sounds or words?

A discombobulated posting this morning, but that is how my mind was wandering. Have a beautiful, bountiful, blessed day! As for me, I'm just going to be bobbing along in the workroom.

No comments: