Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Rambling 5: Mixed Up

When I started this, I said that my early morning walk with Butler has become my favorite part of the day. I must revise that thought. Truly the best part of the walk is the end. After breathing all the fresh air, relishing the touch of cool air on my skin, The first cup of coffee on returning home is the best. As I round the final corner to home, I can almost smell the coffee brewing, and my hands feel the smooth warmth of my chosen mug. Ahhh!

Irony. The weather people are predicting a real chance for rain on Saturday, Georgetown Market Days. We need rain desperately, so I can't hope against it, but.... For all the organizers, the vendors, merchants and attendees, I hope for sun until 5pm. Then the skies can open up with a soaking rain. By the way rain or shine, Mama Ds and Annarella Girl will be set up on Main street between 7th and 8th.

Until tomorrow.

No comments: