Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Rambling 26: Ticking Off the List

Whew my week to do list is getting shorter. That's the way it should be, but you all know that sometimes you have to work like crazy just to end up with a to do list that is the same length at the end of the week that it was in the beginning..

1. colonial day outfit for grandson -DONE - just waiting to take it to Houston. Shirt and pants look big, so Drew start eating now.

2. booked airline tickets for girls week in Florida in December. HOORAY! A time to replenish my spirit. Very low key. Read, movies, beach time, talk. We've known each other forever. So relaxing!!!

3. two onesies made. I'll take today to cut out a skirt, jumper and dress. Then I'll be ready to sew with Tim Gunn tomorrow night.

So I'm ticking along. How's your week going?

By the way there is now a space on right top of blog where you can sign up to get me in email. Come on, don't make me beg.

No comments: