Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012

Greeted the dawn of 2012 with Butler. It wasn't a spectacular sunrise but calming tints of golds and pinks. Ah ha, I see a dress in there!

A fellow blogger passed along the challenge to sum up 2011 in one word. "Challenging." So many things that I tried didn't work. Worked with a lot of returning customers but didn't create as many new ones as I had hoped. Saw some family members being very challenged by the poor economy. My mother always talked about the natural ebbs and flows of life. That one enjoyed the flows more after experiencing the ebbs. Okay, I'm ready for the flow.

Word for 2012. "Optimistic." Ready for success. Ready to reconnect with some old friends. Ready to find an outlet for giving. Ready to devote some energy to a cooperative group of crafters. Ready for new challenges, new creations, new fun. I'm excited at all the possibilities of what is to come.

No comments: