Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Forging Ahead

Got my nerve up yesterday. Ignored my feelings of internet inadeguatcy, inatiquitcy, inadiquatcy (How the devil do you spell it?) I give up. ...feelings of internet impotency. And created a facebook page for Annarella Girl. Check it out. And like me.

Facebook is for quick bits about the business - what's new, what I'm working on, where I'm going and otther trivia. There will be pics. And notices of what is on etsy. Just another way to keep all in my loop. I hope you will like it and become a friend. Click here to see and join.

Flashing to Sally Field's Oscar acceptance speech. Picture me leaping up and down, whirling and dancing, shouting "You like me, you really like me!"

Have a happy day. I like you!

1 comment:

susan said...

a day doesn't go by that I don't imagine you whirling and dancing. ps I like you. I really really like you!