Thursday, January 12, 2012

Forward in 2012

That's it, my word for this year. I just want to keep moving forward. Little steps to grow my business, toward better health, to connect better with family and friends, to enjoy my life. After a few confusing, challenging, changing years, I am ready to go forward.

Of course, almost didn't happen this morning. It's a blustery winter day here in central Texas. As I lay in bed I decided no walk, but then one look at the expectant Butler and I changed my mind. As we walked out the door, I said FORWARD. Judging by the smile on his face and the spring in his step, I think Butler likes my 2012 word!

Do you have a word to describe your aspirations for the year ahead? I've been following lots of bloggers and their choices. Some I love are innovate, light, joy, challenge. An over all theme is optimism. A feeling that this will be a good year. Listen up politicians, cut out the negativity and join the ground swell to enthusiasm and optimism.

FORWARD!!!

No comments: