Friday, January 6, 2012

Headbands Galore

Working on some headbands. I'm running a drawing on my new Annarella Girl facebook page. Anyone who likes me and/or makes a comment on it is entered to win a headband. Winner gets first pick of the lovelies. The rest will be on display at Diva Chicks Artful Boutique on 7th St in downtown Georgetown - Texas, that is.







This is the first time I've run a drawing. Have I bored you with it? Or am I doing okay? My next goal is to create a tutorial about making the gathered flower for a headband. I'm trying to push myself to try some new things. And I enjoy reading and trying many of my fellow bloggers' tutorials.

So hang onto your hats, it will either be a great year or dreadfully boring!

Remember to check out facebook page. Just click on highlighted words. Also, don't be shy about subscribing to this blog. Scroll up to subscribe button at top of right hand column, enter email address, submit and you should receive a confirmation in your email box.

Happy first Friday in 2012.

No comments: