Friday, March 2, 2012

Confusion Rains

Why, oh why, does the internet world keep changing? Just when I'm getting comfortable with my facebook business page, www.facebook.com/annarellagirl the faceless facebook faces will change it by March 30. Doggone it! Now I have to learn and get comfortable with a new format. Wonder how long it will take me to learn this form? I still haven't faced the new "timeline." I guess I have some studying to do.

Is this part of my "forward" challenge for 2012?

Any local Central Texans out there come see Mama Ds and Annarella Girl this Saturday at Cedar Ridge High School, 2801 Gattis School Rd, Round Rock between 9 and 3. Tell me you saw the notice here on my blog or on my facebook and autimatically get 10% off any purchase.  Just a little gift for all of my fans!!!!

No comments: