Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sewing Along

Morning thoughts about sewing. I'm finishing up a special order before putting together final plans for my last big show, FBC Christmas Spectacular, next Thursday, Friday and Saturday.  Always a fun show with lots of cheerful vendors and shopping families.

I like to have lots of choices for my little girls. So the next week is a marathon of sewing, filling out sizes and categories. Blogs will probably be short for the next days. More pics; fewer words.

Tonight is first Thursday without Tim Gunn. How will I survive? I'm disappointed in the choice of winner last week, but maybe that is what the producers wanted. a little controversy. Some times it feels like the TV industry is powered by controversy and has forgotten how to tell a good story.

Enjoy a few pics.



No comments: