Friday, November 4, 2011

Pet Peeves

Hi, I'm your guest blogger today, Butler. Mistress Ellie is busy at the sewing machine so I'll be writing in her stead. And while I have the floor I have a few peeves to share.

First, we had to shorten our walk this morning because her back was hurting. Hah! I suspect she was cold and impatient with me sniffing so many trails of night time creatures. Boy, the scents were multiple and pungent on the cold air. I know I wasn't on my best behavior, yanking and pulling. Perhaps I was a bit hard on her aching back.

Second, I don't like when she gets so busy with sewing. It takes away from my ear-rubbing and belly-scratching time. I keep having to nose her to remind her that I want, NEED some loving. Come on.

Third, while I am complaining, what is it with the dried food thing? I don't see my family eating dried pellets. When I'm staring at them as they eat, I'm only asking for equal food treatment. I know I would love hamburgers!!!! Yum, yum, yum!

Gotta run. It's time to chase a squirrel. (Maybe I could teach her how. She needs some fun in her day.) 

No comments: