Sunday, November 27, 2011

Days in Slow Motion

Computer is running slooooow. Seems like I'm spending great amounts of time watching the spinning ball. Or looking out the window at the falling leaves spiraling down. Bear with me, I'm working as fast as I can.

Today the outside lights and decorations are going up. My husband insists on a giant Santa inflatable. (tacky, tacky, tacky, but small kids and the ones who have never grown up, love it.) Butler is very watchful of this great red alien which has invaded his yard. Wait until he sees lighted wonderland in all its glory. It's interesting to observe the changing scene through his eyes.

As I wind my way through the last special orders, (wait til you see the cute, cute corduroy akirt for Sofia) my mind is moving into plans for next year. I'm getting excited to create new color palettes and 2 new spring designs - a jumper and a skirt. Don't you love the tingle of adrenaline as the creative juices flow?

Yesterday was my 45th wedding anniversary. Where has all the time gone? 3 children, 3 children-in-laws, 6 grandchildren, 8 places lived, countless laughs, and many adventures. Good times!

Slowly I'm going forth to enjoy the day. See you tomorrow.

No comments: