Monday, February 1, 2010

Time to Get in Shape

Can you believe it's February already? Can spring or summer be far away? Yikes!! It must be time to get in shape. I know that resolution was made January 1st, so now it's just a matter of renewing it. This all comes on the heels of the Miss America Pageant of which I only saw the swimsuit competition. I guess they had to work to get those bodies. It also helps that they are so young. But I am nudged to renew my resolution to eat healthy and lose a little weight.

For those of you who have the 10-20-30 pounds to say goodbye to, there is some help on the market. Core 4. According to friends and family who are using it, it is an easy, organic product. Check out the web site to find out more or contact Pamela for information. pskross at yahoo.com.

We owe it to ourselves to be healthy!! We need energy to live our best lives. See you all at the pool soon.

No comments: