Thursday, November 29, 2012

Excitement!!!

This will be a teaser post. My sister, who is a poet, has decided that she will compose some poetry using my blogs as a jumping off point. I'm honored and excited. We aren't sure what roads we will travel together but isn't that part of the thrill?

She sent me a poem, but before I post it I want to make sure she is okay with me unveiling her babies to the public. Here is my hope that she will let me put it in the spotlight because I know it will resonate with many of you.

Until tomorrow. I'm into the final part of a special order. I'm having to remake a skirt that I wasn't pleased with. So I'm racing back to my machine. This order will be finished tomorrow. (I almost wrote "should" but realized that I can't have any doubts. It WILL be done!)

No comments: