Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Chaos

Blogosphere is getting quiet as Christmas approaches. Many have kids home as school is ended for the year. Some are on the road to see their adult kids and precious grandkids. And there are those of us who are into the Christmas chaos period as we try to finish up shopping, prepare the house for guests and wrap, wrap, wrap.
Sewing room is just about transformed into the wrapping room. Lots of roles of wrapping paper. Lots of bags filled with stuff waiting to be wrapped. Lots of mess.
Christmas is coming. Will I be ready? Will I get everything done that I want to? Those answers are still up in the air.

I want to thank everyone who wrote me or spoke to me about my post Funny Business. You are encouraging. Susan, I appreciated your constructive remarks. I'm thinking how I can get better at my presentation. You've given me food for thought. And for all of you who remind me that we all face challenges, I feel your hugs and support. Thanks.

No comments: