Thursday, August 18, 2011

Project Runway

Helping me get through our endless summer are my 3 favorite reality shows. I love "Design Star" on HGTV and "The Next Network Food Star" on the Food Channel. But my favorite is "Project Runway" on Lifetime. I awoke this morning with a smile as I remembered that Thursday night I got to see Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn. (As I write this it does seem to be a little pathetic. What a small life I lead.)

This is season 9. The designers are, as always, quirky and bitchy, but this batch seem very talented. As they judges eliminate the weakest, there are 5 or 6 who are very strong contenders. It should be a fun season.

If you've missed the start of Project Runway, you can see episodes at this link. Its good reality TV. (I know many of you think that is an oxymoron.)

No comments: