Friday, February 25, 2011

Clean Thoughts



Good Friday morning. I'm just hanging out in my sewing room taking a break from house chores. I hate house cleaning. I love a clean house. Today I'm breaking down and cleaning a few rooms. You know when not one of the spaces where you spend time is neat, dustfree and clean, you can't put it off any longer, the time has come to roll up your sleeves, scrub, mop and other dastarly tasks. Well today is the day!!

Given my druthers I'd have staff running after me to prepare meals, serve them and clean up. More staff to make my bed. Someone dedicated to vacumning and mopping. How about you? Are you the type who doesn't mind picking up and cleaning? Or are you like me. You can stand an incredible amount of clutter and mess before tou get to it.

This week I've been working on special orders. One sundress will be heading off to Disney World. Mom, Fonda, promises me I'll get some pics. A romper will be visiting in the Carribean. Lovely. Thinking warm sun and light breeze for both outfits. These families will be getting a break from the endless winter in the mid-west and north. Have fun!

This romper and sundress above are not the special orders, but they "say" they would love to be seen in some exotic locales. lol

Happy Friday!

No comments: