Sunday, February 20, 2011

Do It with Love



Today on the CBS Sunday Morning Show, clothing designer, Elie Tahari, gave this piece of advice for success. "do it with love." I daresay that most of the artists, artisans and crafters I know do exactly this. It is an intregal part of why they work in obscurity trying to earn enough money to support themselves.





I wish that everyone support these workers with love. Go to shows and exhibits. Buy handmade. Gift your friends and loved ones with the unique and original. "Do it with love." Pass the love along!!




These onsies are a few of the new ones that I'll be offering at my spring shows. They are made with love.





And just to remind you how cute they look on. Here's Payson in her yellow one.



She says she is comfortable and pretty.

Love.


No comments: