Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ta-Dum!!!

Here it is my first attempt at a new header with pictures, or in this case a picture. Its a little larger than I wanted, but I'm tired and need to rest my poor brain. Computer plus graphics is not a natural environment for me, so even small, feeble efforts exhaust me. (I know there are a few of you out there who feel my pain.)

If anyone wants to make suggestions, please do. Any help or direction is sooo appreciated. (Designing and consructing a dress is a piece of cake compared to this computer stuff.)

2 comments:

tskross said...

I would say don't use a patterned background, let the focus stay on the pattern in your dresses. Also for the header text (not your brand name) I would suggest a sans serif type for fast and easy reading, and maybe bump up the font size a little. Also maybe use a very dark version of the background color for your brand name instead of black, just to tone it down a bit. Keep it up, graphics are a learning process just like any other type of design!
Just my 2¢!

ellie said...

Thanks for the feedback! I'll be working on the suggestions.