Friday, June 18, 2010

Grammy Summer Camp

It's been a busy week at my house. My oldest grandson, 9, has been visiting while his mom is at a confernce in North Carolina. He gets along famously with his 3 cousins, ages almost 5 to 10, that live close to me, so we've had slumber parties, swimming and joint activities that have kept all of us busy. They are a great group of kids - fun to be around. Somehow I've managed to keep up with them.

There's so much to learn with my ecourse, Flying Lessons, with Kelly Rae Roberts. Each night after the kids are in bed and I'm waiting for them to settle down, I've been reading and dreaming. Since I'm a neophyte at the technical points for blogs, websites, facebook etc, I have to read and reread. I'm determined to make better use of the social network to grow my business despite it being a slow process. Do you like the new look of the blog? More changes to come.

Then there is just my usual business. I've had some special orders to fulfill and get out. Plus my inventory is low. Next week all will be quiet here, so I should get a lot done.

All have a good weekend. Happy Father's Day to all the men in my life. I've been fortunate to know some fantastic Dads!! Love and admiration to all of them.

No comments: