Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sew Happy

 
The new combinations of fabrics I'm working with are making me so happy. They are a bit crazy like that upside down owl you can maybe make out. I'm feeling sassy, whimsical, and colorful. And that is how I hope my Annarella Girls feel when they wear these dresses.

I'm preparing for a photo shoot in February. That's when I'll begin posting these on facebook. My fall/winter jumpers are still on sale until the end of January. Check them out. Only the sizes shown are available. At $10 off they would make a great gift for now or, thinking ahead, next winter. Click here for my link or go to the sidebar and click.

 
 
Above is another teaser. You didn't think I was moving away from pink? It's going to be a grreat spring, I can just feel it in my bones.

No comments: