Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hit the Road

I really had my doubts that we were going to be able to get out of here by Wednesday. But ready or not....

For the first time I've loaded my machine, cut out garments, plain onsies waiting their transformation and unmade headbands. I am a sewing room on wheels. Plans are to sew in the evenings while on the road. Then after weekend in NYC I have a couple of free days to sew, sew, sew. The good families in Wilmington deserve as many choices as I can give them.

Everyone in the Delaware, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey area come see me at the Wilmington Flower Market. It starts on Thursday, May 5, at 10 am, runs through Saturday. There are lots of goods to see. Any purchases dedicate 15% to a bunch of children's charities. Such a fun way to support all the worthy charities. You can check out the flower Market website for a list of all te organizations supported by the market.

Children's activities include a carnival with lots of rides. Kids love it. An outstanding plant sale is a long time staple. The flowers are gorgeous and look great in yards and containers. Stop in and pick out your favorites. There is a will call area so you can pick them up when you are ready to leave.

This event is not to be missed. Annarella Girl is in the "handmade" tent. Can't wait to see you all!!!

No comments: