Monday, May 9, 2011

Jiggedy Jig

Heading home. Had a great time at the Wilmington Flower Market. Lots of friendly people. Enjoyed greeting past Annarella girls and meeting so many new ones. Can't wait until next year!

The onsies were a huge hit. Leggings were a winner. Everyone was so complimentary. I feel the love.

Now, I'm itching to get back to my sewing room. I have lots of ideas. By the end of this week the remaining dresses and skirts will be back at Good Water Gifts and Art.

First we face a long drive home. Normally our route would take us through Memphis, but because of the flooding we'll go north through St Louis and down through Oklahoma. My heart goes out to all who are effected by the floods. Its been a disasterous spring for too many. On our way up through Virginia we saw an area that was wiped out by a tornado. It was fearful to see so much destruction. I hope all my readers and customers are okay.

Talk to you all when I get home. Keep safe.

No comments: