Friday, April 1, 2011

What's New

My regular readers know that I've had some changes this week - new dog and new retail presence. I hope to have some pics of Mama D's and Annarella Girl to show next week. For all you locals stop by tonight for First Friday from 6-8 at Goodwater Gallery in the Chupa Rosa building, 704 S Austin Ave - on the square, Georgetown. Sorry I won't be there but food and drink will. Jenny D has done a great job of setting up our displays. So go and have fun.


While I've had many distractions - and to add to the rest Hubs is immobilized with a very swollen knee, so I have to feed and water him - I am managing some work. The Red Poppy Fest is Sat, April 16-17. That leaves me with 2 weeks to add to my inventory. Here are a few of the new dresses and skirts.
This size 5 (the most popular size right now. I'm having trouble keeping up with demand.) is inspired by the purple shadows in the garden.


The palette for this size 12-18 mos apron dress is from the Caribbean - sun filled greens, sea blue and agua.
Texas has the most incredible sunsets. Here the rosy pinks and deep oranges mimic the end of our day. Size 6-12 mos.


A medium (size 5-6) is flower filled in pinks and green. These skirts look adorable over laeggings. Fulllength for cool days or cropped length for warm days.
I'll be adding these items to my etsy shop soon. I welcome your visit to it. Just click on my side bar.
Enjoy your friday. I hope your weekend will be filled with sunshine and flowers.

No comments: