Thursday, April 21, 2011

Time Flies



Remember when you were a kid. 24 hours was endless. The day before Christmas - endless. The day before your birthday - forever. The day before a vacation - slow torture.


Maybe a sign of being an adult is when all the "days before" become not long enough. When a looming deadline is cause for panic. 24 hours a day tooooo short. That's my world today. I need more time! There is so much I want to get done. So many more dresses I want to make. So many onsies that I want to embellish. So many headbands to create. So little time.


Wish me luck as my clock ticks on. Wilmington Flower Market is May 5, 6, 7 whether I'm ready or not.

1 comment:

susan said...

tell yourself 'I think I can. I think I can.' because I know you can.
best of luck at Market. safe travels and, above all, have fun!
ps and please remember to post. we'll miss you!