Monday, February 20, 2012

Hug a Monday?

The suggestion showed up on facebook that we should all hug a Monday. Well, consider this one fully hugged. Busy, busy, busy, but I think I've managed to stay in front of the eight ball despite a few close calls. It's going to be a full week, so if I seem to disappear for a day or two, know I'm working hard to keep ahead.

Check out facebook. www.facebook.com/simplybyshannon and www.facebook.com/annarellagirl are running a joint gigantic giveaway - a tutu with a corset top. This is a joint venture so Shannon and I thought we would launch it with this contest. All it takes is a "like" and comment on both pages. Scroll down to Shannon's post about it, hit link which takes you to original post, like and comment. Now you are entered. Easy peasy.

I'll remind you again tomorrow when I'm not half asleep. Good night!!!!!

No comments: