Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Where I've Been

Been in hot, hot, hot Central Texas. These are truly the dog days of summer. Butler says, "Please, can't we spend all our time in the air conditioned house." He likes keeping me company in my sewing room where I've been making, making, making.



Blue skies and sunshine.




One of the most popular color and fabric combinations. What girl doesn't like pink and black?




Black skirt on top with pink underskirt.





An apron dress in blacks and white. Apron has beautiful butterflies on a field of pink.




Pinks and yellows make me smile. I think the colors look great on blondes, brunettes and redheads.




Shades of purple.




More pinks.





Another rift on blue and yellow.







Ryann and her family visited. She did some modelling for me. Isn't she cute in this apron dress which combines the warm Fall colors - greens, rusts, and golds?




Green flowers on a onesie show off a faux patchwork with blues.





More pink but with green this time. Edging into Fall. Although I call these sundresses, they can be worn in every season by adding a shirt and leggings.




So that's where I've been and what I've been doing. How have you been coping with the heat?

No comments: