Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Shop Talk






Here are pics of Nikki's first, completely made by her, reversible headband. It turned out very well. After several tries at different sizes and elastics, she and I like this the best for comfort and style.


This weekend I'll be at the Peddlar show in Cedar Park where I'll be sharing space with Mama D's. (There's more to the story of cooperation with Mama D's. Will post about it later.) I'll be selling some of these cute headbands. I'm excited to see what reaction I get!! And, of course, I'll have dresses and skirts for sale.
Click on link above for info and directions to Cedar Park Center. Show is open Friday, July 23 3-8pm, Sat 9-6, and Sun 11-4. Pick up your free pass on the Peddler website.
See you this weekend!!!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

But the best part is the look of pride on her face!