Monday, July 5, 2010

Noisy, colorful, lively


Found this wondeful quote on the blog of the Vintage Flea. No suprise it spoke to my Annarella Girl side.


"If you're quiet, you're not living. You've got to be noisy and colorful and lively." Mel Brooks


My "girls" are athletic, giggly and curious, certainly not sedate. They love jumping on a trampoline, turning cartwheels and chasing fire flies. These are my muses - who I design for. Love the picture atop my blog where they're walking (almost skipping) down the street sharing secrets and laughter.

And two sisters dancing on the sofa. It makes me smile.

When we no longer could climb trees or dance on the sofa, what did we grow up to be? Lively!!!

1 comment:

susan said...

you assume, dear friend, that we have grown up. not ready to do that just yet.
when can you come out and play? call me. ♥