Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bits of This and That

Catching up after last weekend. Although in the larger world it seemed to be a period of bad manners, I met and interacted with very nice people from age 6 weeks to 75 without one incidence of boorish behavior, no screaming tantrums in anyone over 4 and lots of thank yous!
Now if we could just get the celebrities to model themselves after this group.

Last weekend I ran into Maddie who was wearing her "favorite dress." (Her words, not mine.) She is pretty in pink! Notice how cute the dress looks over a simple white tee shirt. She is a pretty model, and it makes me feel so good to see my clothes being worn and loved!!!



Coming back to the workroom I.ve been inspired by shades of purple - orchid, lavendar, plum. Here you can see how I've combined different colors and patterns in variations of violet, lilac and magenta. Looks good with greens, black, blues and fuschias. Enjoy!

No comments: