Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Here Comes August

One more day. The last month of school vacation unless you're my 3 grandkids who go back next week. Their school is trying to ease into year round classes. The kids don't seem to mind; they are eager to return. Never thought I would hear this from them. What an awesome school!!!

An explanation - yesterday I wrote about freestyling, but I never fully explained. I call it freestyling when I go into my fabric stash to find remnants that I love but can only make one or 2 more things in. Often I can work with a whole new fabric combination to highlight the scrap. It helps me clean out my stash plus ramp up my creative juices.

Into the Olympics. I am fascinated by watching world class athletes compete. Some rise to the occasion and above - the British men's gymnastic team - some crumble - the U.S.  men's team.  Highs and lows. Awesome!

No comments: