Monday, July 9, 2012

After the Break

Last week was a very weird week. Two Mondays, two Fridays and a short weekend in the middle. That's what it felt like. Good thing noone was giving me an orientation test. I never would have been able to tell the questioner what day of the week it was.

Despite my confusion  the business took some foward steps. I firmed up a presentation for Cheep Boutique, a new trend in internet shopping. They give the smaller businesses a forum to present a product for less than retail in an effort to increase the customer base. I'm trying out my onesies with a matching headband. It will run in a couple of weeks. I'll let you know when.

I've been freestyling some new clor combinations with an autumn vibe. Tell me what you think.
longer skirt with thin waistband and bottom ruffle

dress in greens and pink great for back to school
See you all tomorrow.

No comments: