Saturday, July 28, 2012

Busy Summer

Although I've been very quiet online, I've been sewing like crazy and working on business growth. As far as the blog goes, I felt like I had gotten very stale and needed a break. So I've concentrated on living my life rather than writing about it.

Annarella Girl has moved into a new space in on the square in Georgetown, "Little Loft." This children's boutique is upstairs in the new location of "The Exchange" which is now on 7th St opposite the courthouse. The boutique is an innovative combination of really. really gently used clothes (wait until you see the brands she has) and new handmade items. If you're in town, you must check this out. I think you'll make it a regular stop for kids clothing and gifts.

Last night my favorite photographer, Sarah Havard, stopped by "Little Loft" to take some pics of AG clothes. Here is a sneak peek of what she does so well.
 She really makes my clothes look good. Of course, Johanna, the model, also makes the dresses and headbands beautiful. She was a trooper with all the clothing changes and posing. What a joy to work with.

On another note, I've been one of the featured sellers on www.cheepboutique.com.

White onesies with attached skirt and a matching headband for $18. With free shipping for additional savings. There are 6 different fabric combinations from which to choose. Swing on by ane check out Cheep Boutique. I'll be there until July 31st.

Yes, I've been busy, but I'm balancing it with family and friend time this summer. I have a hard time keeping baklance between work and relaxation. Like so many others, I feed my self-worth with work and the recognition it brings to me. My goal this summer is to like myself even when I'm playing or doing nothing. Maybe I'll make some progress this season.

No comments: