Monday, July 2, 2012

Excellence!

I've been enjoying watching all the trials for forming the various Olympic teams. Such inspiring young people. It takes not only talent, but, also, incredible drive. Working for years to improve a skill! We can learn much from the passion of the contenders who practice, practice and practice some more. Despite physical injuries, losses. mistakes these athletes persevere. I am in awe of their talent and persistence. I can't wait for the Games to begin.

Bad segway coming.

Speaking of excellence....I recently posted a new apron dress on my facebook page. I haven't made many of those this year. Well, I had a good response. Many people seemed to enjoy seeing one again. Yes, I'm still sewing apron dresses. Now I think I'll make some more, especially for fall and winter. Is there any other design you haven't seen in a while?

Neither heat or dry will keep me from moving forward!

No comments: