Monday, July 30, 2012

Freestyling

Sometimes when I have a break in special orders or just want to have fun, I "freestyle." Today I chose a remnant that I've had for a long time to make the apron on a dress. This piece was given to me a couple of years ago by a friend to integrate into a dress for her daughter, Brighton. It had been picked out by her grandmother and was very special. I was cleaning out some shelves this week and found it. I fell in love with it all over again.

Yes, it is bright. Don't you love those splashy flowers? I'm really pleased with the finished dress. I'm taking it to the Grand Opening of Little Loft which takes place this Friday evening. The space looks fantastic. Owner, Amanda, has done a super job with the display, and you won't believe the brands of gently used clothing she has gathered together. I hope that those of you in the area will stop in and say hi. Don't worry I'll be reminding you again.

Keep on the lookout for the results of a new photo shoot!

No comments: