Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hello Summer

Welcome to summer. Yesterday at 6:00 PM you arrived, officially. I love the long days and short nights. Like a cat I bask in the sun, made endurable by an air-conditioned house. Ahh!



Nothing like a huge water slide for summer fun. Many hours of laughter and glee take place in our backyard. Looking forward to more hours of grandchildren fun this summer.

In my sewing room I'm taking time to organize some of the business aspects. My sewing is a mixed bag - some for summer and some for fall. I'm listing daily on etsy in an effort to get my name out there more. Etsy is a good tool for the small handmade artisan if it is used correctly. I get incredibly lazy with it by not posting often. I'm on a crusade to see if I pay more attention and list often, will I will generate more activity? Seems like a good goal for the summer!


Butler has had a friend staying over for the week. They run and chase until they crash. Here they are napping while I was photographing onesies and dresses.

Favorite quote of the day.
Being heard is so close to being loved that for the average person, they are almost indistinguishable.
                                                                   David W. Ausburger
 Enjoy your summer day!
 

No comments: