Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Business Challenges

For a short few months Annarella Girl was proud to be a part of Snickelbritches, a gift boutique in Temple, Texas. Last week it closed. Why? For the resons that effect many small shops. It was a one woman business. In retail with the long hours it is almost impossible to not burn out if you are doing it without help. I am sad. For over a year and a half  I've been bouncing around from shop to shop without a permanent home. Most have closed because of the challenges which have led to burnout for the owners. Sad and frustrating. Every time it happens I have to pull up my big girl panties and continue on. I'm waiting now to hear from a brand new store in Salado and a popular store in Waco. Keep your fingers crossed for me.


In the meantime I'm updating my etsy site with new onesies, dresses and headbands. Don't be shy. Stop in for a look. I'll be adding new items daily.

No comments: