Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sweet Girls fom the Flower Market

I want to share some photos of girls in clothes from the Flower Market.

Pretty in pink is Isabella, my grandniece. She and her mom, Jessica, spent several hours enjoying the rides and food. Stopping into my booth often to talk, share lunch and really good ice cream. It was so nice to have the time with both of them. And, of course, Isabella makes a great model for the Annarella Girl skirt she owns.

Aren't these two girls wonderful in their dresses? Their mom, tookidmommy, emailed these pics to me of the girls in their dresses bought at the Flower Market. Now I think my clothes are cute, but boy, don't they look even better when worn by two such pretty girls. Thanks, Maryjean, for sharing these with me.

You can see more of my dresses at www.annarellagirl.etsy.com where I'm posting what I brought back from the Flower Market and some of the new ones I'm working on.

No comments: