Friday, May 22, 2009

New dresses

This is how my morning started. My husband showed up at the door of my office with the cantalope. (It was presented without the missing bites. I ate a bit before I thought to take the picture.) It tasted as good as it looks. Way to go, hon!

Here are a few of the dresses I've been working on. Later today I'll list them on my etsy site. I'm working to rebuild stock in the mid-sizes range.

Size 4 brown, blue and a touch of pink. This combination of colors has proved to be popular. Looks good for the summer but can also transition to fall or winter when worn with a shirt and leggings. All dresses are constructed with adjustable shoulder straps so they span almost two sizes which means lots of wear.Size 2 Another very popular color palette - green, brown, aqua and a bit of hot pink. Most of the fabrics are ones I've been using for a while. The dark brown print is a new one.Size 4 This is a special order for Maryjean. I love the way it turned out I hope she does. too.

1 comment:

Maryjean said...

Ellie, I LOVE it.. I can't wait to get it and put Jenna in it!! Thank you so much!!!