Saturday, May 23, 2009

A bit of etsy summer

Memorial Day weekend always feels like the beginning of summer to me. So using key words "summer colors" I cruised around etsy to see what was interesting.



Leaf Print Studio does this wallet. This is one of my favorite fabrics right now in my dresses and skirts. It makes a great wallet. She uses lots of good prints and her construction looks solid.


Botanical Creations has this glass pendant listed with dried flowers ahdered to the back Wouldn't it be wonderful to always have a bit of summer with you? Wouldn't this make a great gift for a gardener?

From Finland Handmade by Mia lists this red felted purse with summer flowers. So unique and colorful. Not too big but good for your essentials - lipstick, cell, money etc. This would make a great graduation gift!

A seashore bowl with starfish which would look good anywhere. I can picture it on the small table on my porch. Although I am far from the seashore, I'd love to have this as a reminder of past summer fun. Check into Elm Studio Online to see this and other items.

Wow!! I have some Jonathan Adler plasticware in these colors. I want these for my kitchen. Leaf Print Studio you are wonderful! Now if I can find some dish towels in the same colors and spirit. But I leave that for another day.

Treat yourself to a stroll through etsy if you haven't visited lately. I'm sure you'll find some things to love! Enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend.

Oh, and don't forget to keep checking my shop! (Shameless promotion #2.)

No comments: