Sunday, May 17, 2009

Home after a long trip

Finally home. Although I always enjoy a road trip, I love how good my own bed feels when I get home.

The Flower Market was a successful show. I met so many nice people, got to reconnect with some good friends, lots of family time and I almost sold out. My remaining stock is being posted on my etsy site. Stop by over next several days as I get it all on. Plus as I create new dresses and skirts, I'll be adding them.

I spent some time with one of our family artists, Joan Mastin Gardner, in Fredericksburg, VA. She was one of the first artists we featured at Annarella. What a treat to see her and her beautiful home which is full of her art and the art of others. A feast for the eyes.

She is always a little irreverent and ironic. I wish she had a website so I could share more of her pieces with you.

No comments: