Friday, January 9, 2009

Oops

My last blog referred to my congressman and senators. In my haste I mis-titled them John Carter is my representative and John Cornyn is my senator. My apologies to these fine and hardworking men.

Per my last posting I talked about the new federal regs for children's products. Some progress has been made with exemptions for cottons and wools. Since I use cottons that eases my mind, but I still urge everyone interested to write their congressmen to ask for a review of the bill and clarification so the bill can accomplish what it needs to - lead and phalates in foreign manufactered toys, jewelry and small items likely to be put in a child's mouth.

Here is an informative blog from j caroline creative which is accurate and up-to-date.

I promise I'll begin tomorrow with a blog that is not so serious.

No comments: