Thursday, June 20, 2013

Bits and Pieces

So far, this excursion to "no more stuff" is enjoyable but I haven't begun the tough areas yet.

I've been busy gathering, measuring, pricing for my Annarella Girl Sewing Room and Craft Sale. Going is all the dresses, skirts, onesies, headbands from the spring shows. 50% off. What a deal!!!! I want to start with a clean slate when I move. And until then I'll be happy doing custom orders.



De-stashing. All my yarns. There must be 20 containers. I used to do a lot of crocheting. In the last couple of years not so much. And now faced with life on a tropical isle, I don't fancy working with yarn. So it is all going!!!! $.50 a skein.





Fabrics. What can I say. For you who have been in my workroom, you know how much I have, but even you are not aware of my hidden stash from various projects over the years.I used to make faux fur burp cloths. So there is satin and fur. Then I made flannel burp cloths. Soft cotton flannel and minky left overs there. Some years I've made Christmas stockings for all my kids and grandkids. These used upholstery fabrics. More leftovers. Lots and lots of materials and trims. $.25 a 1/4 yard or $1.00 a yd. Lots of remnants have extra since I only measured where there was a full width.


As you crafters know there are lots of bits and pieces, ribbons, embroidery threads, books, cross stitch materials, rug canvases. The supplies are endless.

 
 
I'm so excited to see this all go. It is looking for a good home. For everyone in my area spread the word. Lots of goodies for sale at extremely reasonable prices.
 

No comments: