Friday, October 5, 2012

First Friday

Tonight is October's First Friday in downtown Georgetown. This is a tradition that brings a large audience to our Square. Always energetic. Always fun!

I'm so excited for tonight because "Little Loft" (above The Exchange on 8th st) is hosting a trunk show for Matilda Jane. This children's clothing line is what inspired me to create Annarella Girl. It is funky, colorful and different. I try to channel that same vibe in my clothes while creating a different look. While we both combine colors and patterns in unexpected ways, I'm a bit more color crazy. And I'm still producing everything from my sewing room  by hand, stitch by stitch. My line is limited edition and often one of a kind.

Make sure you stop by tonight to see some Matilda Jane and some new Annarella Girl. You can have the best dressed daughter, granddaughter, cousin, niece, goddaughter around!!!

PS. I'm pairing leggings or leg warmers with most dresses and skirts. Some have a handmade crocheted flower and some are without. So cute!!!! I love the idea of flowers on legs.

No comments: