Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Welcoming a "Normal" Day

I still have car problems, but I'm taking a day off from worrying about that. I'm declaring this a "normal" day. A bit of washing and ironing, a quick swifter to the tile floors, and then time in the sewing room.

I'm working on a corduroy jumper with a fall vibe  pink, brown, cream and yellow zinnias on an orange background. Here it sits on my ironng board awaiting the bottom ruffle which is hot pink. So Annarella Girl!

Above the jumper style is beautifully modeled. She shows how cute it looks with a tee and leggings. Very comfortable! I'm working on some leggingts to go with the jumpers and dresses. Hope to have some soon to show you.

Here in central Texas, we are having flashes of autumn. Mornings are cooler; afternoons not quite so hot. It is inspiring me to work on pieces for the coming seasons. What do you like about fall?  I love plaid flannels and corduroy. I love curling up with a good book under a warm throw. I love colorful, funky knee socks. How about you?

No comments: