Sunday, May 6, 2012

Mommy Love

All my love goes out today to my sibling sister mothers, all my sister-in-law mothers, niece mothers, daughter mother, daughter-in-law mother, business friend nothers, (did I forget any of the special moms in my life?) friend mothers. You have touched my mothering in more ways than you will ever know. I admire your mothering skills, solutions and sharing.

I have fed on your knowledge. You have kept me upright when the weight of motherhood has gotten me down. I'd like to hope that I've done the same for you. On this Mother's Day I celebrate all of you. How colorless my life would have been without you. The fellowship of mothers has been wonder-full. Thanks for all the memories!!!!

Happy Mother's Day to the mothers of my life. Hugs and kisses.

No comments: