Monday, June 6, 2011

Weather & Noise @ the Renegade Craft Fair

Here's another artist I found at Austin's Renegade Craft Fair a few weeks back. Weather & Noise. Printmaker, Christine Sharp-Crowe, creates homewares in her kitchen/studio in Tulsa, OK. Her look is clean and sophisticated. Her aesthetic is environmentally sensitive. She states she wants to make the world around her a prettier place.

I fell in love with a linen tea towel printed with "read more books." Since my sister is a retired librarian, this made a perfect little "thinking of you" gift. And she tells me she loves it!!! Now I wish I had bought one for myself.

Check out Christine's website, http://www.weatherandnoise.net/ or her etsy shop.
I know, no pictures, but you'll just have to wander around her website to see her wonderful prints.

No comments: