Friday, August 6, 2010

Where to Begin




Water and kids. Is there anything better on a hot Texas summer day?


Always after taking a break from blogging, it's a bit awkward coming back. Where to begin...with the reason for absence, with the work I've been doing. or bits and pieces of what I've been thinking? My instinct is to move forward. But I want to chat about what I've done.


It was another stint of Grammy time. This summer my grandchildren have been around more than usual. I love it!! Sometimes they are with their parents but often without. The solo periods have meant I have really gotten a chance to appreciate each one and the phase they are in as they grow. They are such good kids who try hard to help me and be kind to each other. And you know when you are ages 5 to 10 that is not always easy!

Meanwhile I'm grabbing every minute to sew. Now that my house is quiet, I am catching up with business projects on the computer, house cleaning and errands. Getting back to my usual schedule feels comfortable. It's like putting on that old shoe...ahhhhh!

a small complication - computer is acting squirrelly. Right now I can't upload any photos for this blog. WHY? I'll never understand the mysteries of computers. Does anyone else have a love/hate relationship with their machine like I do?

Hopefully next blog pics will return.
Well, I decided to give it one more try. Voila!! The pics are back.

No comments: