Sunday, October 11, 2009

Notes from the Workroom



Another rainy day in central Texas. A good day for organizing and catching up with cutting out both skirts and dresses to sew this coming week. I finally feel like I'm getting ahead of inventory. With an upcoming kiosk in The Exchange at Annarella, I have a deadline (and don't we all work more eficiently and faster with a deadline?) I'm focused and excited. The Exchange is a very good thing for central Texas. A great opportunity for Annarella Girl.


Because I will have a permanent home now, I've decided to only go to two shows for the upcoming holiday season. In Georgetown the FBC Christmas Spectacular is Nov 12, 13, 14. In Houston the Cougar Christmas Market Dec 12 & 13. I'm forgoing the outdoor shows this fall. I'm not up to battling the wind and rain. The above shows are under roof which means an easier setup for me!!!

These are 3 photos from my workroom. A little peek of some finished dresses and 2 different skirts in the early stages. You probably can't make out much in the pics, but I'm always available by email to chat about colors and fabrics and looks. Or see you November 2 at the grand opening of The Exchange at Annarella/

1 comment:

kanishk said...

This was great customer service!! Caring and friendly while being pro active in solving problems.

Work from home India