Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wearing the Green


Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! May everyone experience a lucky day.
So it's not a lot of green, but as I'm a touch Irish I'm featuring something with a touch of green.
My workroom is humming with special orders. Below is a dress designed to be worn with a really cute orange sweater from Old Navy. It is very bright and springy.

My posts will be short for the next week as I catch up with sewing and creating the flowers for the leggings. I'm also on the search for aqua blue capri leggings in small sizes. I've used the limited supply I had, and still have customers who want them. If anyone knows of a brand, please email me.

1 comment:

susan said...

hooray for special orders! love the green theme. enjoy the busy-ness and let's plan our next dinner break. ♥